Z L wrote:
I installed OBSD3.7 on my laptop. Things that are not working are:
sound and modem (dial-up internal laptop modem) and apm.

For modem, sound and apm it says: "Device not configured". For APM I
tried to set the apmd_flags=YES in rc.conf. For sound and modem I
tried the things that are described in the FAQ and manpages.

Is there any userland program to get them working? Or any other method?

The good thing is most of the things *are* workin; like, X, Wifi, NIC,
touchpad, USB mouse etc.

Relevant dmesg output:

vendor "ATI", unknown product 0x4341 (class multimedia subclass audio,
rev 0x00) at pci0 dev 20 function 5 not configured

vendor "ATI", unknown product 0x434d (class communications subclass
modem, rev 0x01) at pci0 dev 20 function 6 not configured

You might favor the list with the irrelevant dmesg output.
mfg name and model might help too.

Ray