The IBM e-server x330 usually sports a branded Adaptec SCSI RAID card
(IBM ServeRAID) and... well google the archives if you haven't been
following thie list.

Anywho, IBM servers have plenty of HW failure checks, it's a 1U case
we are talking about no? just look on the inside of the lid panel and
you should have a big nice blueprint of the layout.

Last week there was a qusetion about raidframe and it appears there
are no known issues with raidframe and the src has not needed a polish
for two or three years, so you are probably looking at a hw or config
failure.