On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 06:22:33PM +0200, Smonek wrote:
> I install fluxbox on OpenBSD 3.7 .
> In My rc.conf I add xdm="" and configured my Xsession file
> (/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession
>
> fi
> xterm &
> fluxbox
> fi
>
> Fluxbox starting but no have background

firstable, use local XSession file( ~/.xsession).
startfluxbox(1) is much more flexible then just fluxbox(1). first one
uses ~/.fluxbox/startup or theme config file, second one uses only
theme config file.

Anyway, check your $PATH and make sure that program, which is used for
setting background, exists( and is it covered by $PATH).

--
Lukasz Sztachanski
                        ...proud user of C8H10N4O2 :)