On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:48:29PM -0700, andrew fresh wrote:
> I am attaching a diff to the isakmpd.conf man page that I hope clarifies
> using certificate based authentication.  I found the information in the
> archives, and I thought they might be better documented in the man page.
>
> I believe the changes to be correct, but please do not take my word on it as
> I am new to IPSec.

hi. there is a section in isakmpd(8) titled "X509 AUTHENTICATION" which
describes a basic setup w/ certificates. i know isakmpd stuff is not
always 100% clear, but can you describe what you think is missing or
wrong with the page as is? (usually i moan at people for not providing
diffs, but in this case i think we have enough - i need to see what you
think is missing)

feel free to mail me privately...

jmc