Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:30:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cron Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /bin/sh /usr/local/sbin/ipcheck.sh

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/ipcheck.py", line 5025, in ?
    _main(sys.argv)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ipcheck.py", line 4386, in _main
    (fileip, filehosts) = datfile.read()
  File "/usr/local/bin/ipcheck.py", line 795, in read
    assert hosts
AssertionError

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?  I read the
directions for ipcheck and did a google search and it appears as if I
am doing everything correctly.

Thanks,
Blake