Hi
Since I didn't get any reply to my initial question, I'll try to be a
bit more specific:
I've got a machine with three interfaces: One is my SDSL-link and the
other two are internal. One of the internal interfaces is wired, the
other one wireless, using OpenVPN (i.e. tun0).
Queueing of traffic leaving the machine is easy, but is there any way
to queue incoming traffic without cutting the available bandwidth in
half (50% for each interface)? I found a suggestion about using lo1 and
binat, but I don't really know how to do that.
E.g., I need to make sure that VOIP-traffic arriving via the wired
interface is priorised over all other traffic, even the one that is
going to the wireless network. Otherwise, I get heavy distortions if
the wireless-net uses much bandwidth.
Any way to do this? Maybe bridging? I prefer routing, but I'm grateful
for anythin... :)
Thanks.

--
Fridtjof Busse