Guido Tschakert wrote:

Ok, after digging in the archives I found the thread
pf reassemble tcp problem in latest snapshot?

and it seems there is no real solution for this problem in OpenBSD/pf.

<provocation on>
I found that somewhat poor, because with Cisco IOS and Linux iptables this problem doesn't exist and there are no problems to reach this sites with nat.
<provocation off>

> Hello,
>
> I have problems to load some websites (e.g. www.hit.de, www.lidl.de, www.ebay.de, www.ebay.com). They are very slow if they show up. > I have this problem since this morning, when I changed our old cisco router with our new OpenBSD Firewall.
> Other sites load normal.
>
> Here is the network
>

> $srcnet----openbsd-box------$src_ext
>                           ---internet
>

> (the OpenbsdBox has a regular IP-Address and an Alias from Class B $src_ext, therefore there is the exclusion in nat > Yes I know this looks evil, but I have some more Firewalls in $src-net :-)

thanks
guido