J. Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:37:12 -0600
Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are heading towards making the real 3.8 release soonish.

I was wondering, when can we start pre-ordering our cd-sets?

We normally setup pre-orders 1 month before.  We might do it a bit
earlier... dunno.

But it is hard to do when artwork is not final yet :)

I wonder what the "theme" for this release will be...

Maybe a slogan along the lines of, "Is your software good enough
for OpenBSD"!!  Perhaps it could be worked into the release's
theme.

Or a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" like version of Puffy.

I'm not in the publicity game, and for good reason, but it seems
a good opportunity for some positive publicity.  Some may try and
spin the broken applications against OpenBSD.  Make sure the OpenBSD
story is out there first, loud and clear.

Ray