Hi all,

I installed and configured Nagios on my machine. The Nagios webpage can be
retrieve normally, but something strange happens when I try to retrieve host
detail:

"Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."
Eu olhei o arquivo de log de erros e ele me diz o seguinte:

"[Tue Aug 23 11:35:06 2005] [error] [client 10.10.1.254<http://10.10.1.254/><
http://10.10.1.254>]
 Premature end of script headers: /nagios/cgi-bin/tac.cgi
[Tue Aug 23 11:35:16 2005] [error] [client 10.10.1.254 <http://10.10.1.254/><
http://10.10.1.254>]
 Premature end of script headers: /nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi"

I've already tried to look for some reference about how to solve this
problem at
Google, but I couldn't find a thing. Has anyone any suggestion about how to
solve this?

Thanks

--
Joco Salvatti