Hi Art,

On 24/08/2005, at 9:38 PM, Artur Grabowski wrote:

Genadijus Paleckis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Theo de Raadt wrote:

Oh well -- we've decided that we will try to ship with this protection
mechanism in any case, and try to solve the problems as we run into
them.

Is that means that 3.8 might be unstable ? Maybe all who wants/needs
stable systems need to run 3.7 ?

Yes, it means you should switch to linux because it's stable and never
does anything to rock the boat. sigh.

It's comments like this that convince me that I should never tell anyone about what I'm developing, how it works and what effects it might have.
Anything you say will be used against you.

I'm excited by these further stability and security enhancing changes.

However Genadijus only asked questions. He did not make a statement.
Seems like pretty innocent questions to me that are easily answered here
by those that know. And what is wrong with that?

Shane