Qv6 wrote:
Folks,

I'm in the process of configuring named with a "split-view", but I'm having what I consider a minor issue which I haven't quite figured out.
Here's the significant snippet from named.conf:

<snip>

view "internal" { // What the home network will see
match-clients { "clients"; };

zone "example.com" {
        type master;
        notify no;
        file "master/example-int.com ";
        allow-query { any; };
};

};

view "external" { // What the Internet will see
        match-clients { any; };
        recursion no;

zone "example.com" {
        type master;
        notify no;
        file "master/example-ext.com";
        allow-query { any; };
};

};

... unless you snipped them out because they were in-significant
to the good folks on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm sure you're frustrated, but without knowing how you are
invoking "named", having the complete "named.conf" available
and being able to examine your directory tree, I don't know
what you think the list can do for you.

Ray