Brandon Mercer wrote:

>Hello Group,
>I've seen a lot of emails about wireless... and now I'm adding to it
>:-).  I've got a WAP running OpenBSD 3.7 configured as follows:

Please disregard.... transposed the key!
Brandon

P.S.  I love an OS that you can plug in the supported hardware and it
just works.  You can't do that on anything but OpenBSD.  Linux and their
modules.... I feel like I've got to be some kernel guru every time I
change a network card or what not.  Windows... well, I stopped using it
but I think I remember it requiring a CD or floppy or something every
time I added hardware and then I had to reboot and maybe get some
crashes and stuff.  The OpenBSD team is doing a GREAT job!  I'm hooked
:-).