I've been subscribed to the ports-security mailing lists since mid
June 2005.  Today I received a notice for a security update for
pcre-4.5p0.  Out of habit I double checked against the 3.7 packages
errata page and noticed that there were a number of other updates
applicable to my system(tiff-3.6.1p6, netpbm-9.24p2) that I had not
received a notice for via ports-security.  It looks like these updates
were uploaded to ftp.openbsd.org on 8/19 so it seems I should have
received a mail alert by now if in fact one was issued and barring any
delivery problems to my mailbox.

As a matter of clarification, will an email alert be sent via the
ports-security mailing lists for all package errata?  If not, what is
the recommended method being alerted to relevant changes?  Do I need
to subscribe to ports-changes?