On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 04:01:26PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Their Routers crash, their Firmware is insecure (Firmwareupdate ->
> Admin-PW == empty but configuration still works), their Switches are
> fucked up and even their simple PCI-WLan-Cards have totaly fucked up
> Revisions or just no "country-code" (like my card). I never had any
> positiv experience with D-Link, realy never. No matter if it deals with
> manages/unmanages switches, Routers, PCI-Cards.

Hmm. It's weird that I can't recall a single broken or otherwise
malfunctioning D-Link product. This includes the switch and 802.11b
PCMCIA cards I have at home and various other switches and NICs I've
used elsewhere. Perhaps I have luck, then :)

--
Antti Nykdnen || [EMAIL PROTECTED] || http://aon.iki.fi