2005/9/14, Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> "Matthias Herlitzius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > IMHO a redesign should use XHTML/CSS. Otherwise it would be hard to
> > realize proper accessibility for lynx :-)
>
> Contrary to popular belief, neither lynx nor screenreaders give a damn
> about buzzword compliance.  And using xhtml just because all the cool
> kids are doing it is pretty stupid.

And there is no use for using xhtml if you don't use xml stuff.
html is better if you just want to serve a static webpage.
CSS is good by the way, but xhtml is really just a buzzword nowadays
and even the big promoters are crawling back now.

And I think the proposed design is ugly, making the current design
better can still be done without loosing the current style look.

Wijnand