On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Joe . wrote:

> I'm looking for something similar. I want a portable or "ultra
> portable" but would like it to have built-in wireless and decent
> battery life. Does anyone have any experience with OpenBSD on Sharp's
> transmeta laptops (MM & MP series) or Fujitsu's?

the fujitsu lifebook p2000 models work (early ones are best; they added
acpi or something and dicked up usb in later models from what i've
gathered).  p1000 should be the same.  while it's a lot faster than a
zaurus, it's nowhere close to what you'd get with a pentium m cpu.

--
And that's why you believe it isn't simple.