On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 08:42:47AM -0500, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> On Monday 26 September 2005 20:10, you wrote:
> >Try this one out for size, I can vouch that it's super
> >http://www.lsilogic.com/products/megaraid/sata_150_4.html
> >Brandon
>
> Is there an LSI SATA card that doesn't have RAID and works with OpenBSD?
> I don't want RAID support, so buying an expensive ($216 on newegg.com)
> card doesn't sound like a good deal.

You could try to find an LSI MegaRAID 150-2.  They're usually priced
somewhere between $50-70.  The only trick is that they're really hard
to find now (discontinued by LSI, I think).  I had 2 orders cancelled
and lost a bid on ebay before I finally found 3 that were already on
order at pc-pitstop.com.  The guy who ordered them changed his mind,
so I got lucky and was able to grab one.  That was this morning;
presumably they still have two left.

bc
--
Benjamin A. Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>