Not an IP330 but I am currently running 3.6 on an IP120.

Install was done on a surrogate PC and the hard drive transfered over to the 120 after install.

Whilst the AMD processors aren't the most spritely my little 120 is running a 3DES VPN with PSK between it and a Checkpoint NG box and achieveing quite respectable throughput.

Don't forget to redirect the serial console!

Mattias R. Lindgren wrote:

Hello everyone.

Has anyone tried running openbsd on a Nokia IP3300?  It is a 1U unit with an
AMD processor, 256mb ram and a 20gb hdd.  It has 2 serial interfaces and 3
intel pro 100's.  They are very inexpensive to pick up on ebay, so I was
wondering if anyone has attempted an install?  I would think it should work
pretty easily?

Thanks,

Mattias