On Oct 5, 2005, at 10:38 AM, Ray Lai wrote:

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 01:20:24PM -0500, Bob Bostwick (Lists) wrote:

Not sure if it will run on OBSD or not (haven't had time to try yet...),
but hands down Zimbra is the best looking web interface out there -
including Exchange OWA.

http://www.zimbra.com/

To be honest, I think you'd be nuts to run it on OpenBSD.

1) It's dog slow.
2) It uses it's own internal mail server.
2b) Has not been scrutinized for security, stability or scalability.
3) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not impressed with the design, other than the preview pane. 4) Because it is relatively new, it lacks much of the features found in other "entrenched" webmail systems.
5) Does it run in chroot?

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting