On 10/6/05, Matthew Weigel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It appears I was correct in guessing that simply mentioning that radeon(4)
> is where to look would not give you the information you need in order to
> arrive at the fact that the Radeon 9600 drives the products for which you
> are searching.  Given the quality and tone of your response, I will avoid
> correcting you and encourage you to buy what ever it is that you can find
> that can meet your needs.

Perhaps you could drop the cocky attitude and do something productive
with your catty prose? Thanks for the radeon(4) reference; I'm sure if
any of the Radeon chips did 1920x1200 on two DVI it would have been
very helpful.

You see, just because the box or spec sheet says "supports 1920x1200"
doesn't mean the GPU will do 1920x1200 on both DVI ports. Infact,
colorgraphics, which specializes in multi-display graphics cards, and
uses the ATi Radeon GPU, notes that you get a max of 1600x1200 when
using both DVI ports.

So with that helpful lesson out of the way, you can shut your trap
about radeon(4) and your patently stupid recommendations.

> Given the accuracy and completeness of the research you've done so far,
> I'm confident that something amusing will result.

I'm confident you either lack basic reading comprehension skills, or
talk out of your ass on a regular basis...or maybe both? Either way
you can keep your future quality reponses right where they came from,
your ass.