On 07/10/05, Roberto Pereyra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Where I can find bgp uses examples (simples, for newbies) ?
>
> Thanks
>
> roberto

Unless you know what you are doing here you will not improve on the situation.
If you have a bad connection, replace it.

With bgp routing you will participate more actively on the internet,
it also means the more of the responsibility falls on you, and you will see
problems of a different nature, and problems at any of your providers may
affect you.

Bad connectivity, which provider do you contact ? Those providers will
get back to you with an entirely new set of questions for you to
answer. And in worst
case the providers themselves completely lack a clue.

BGP routing and multiple upstreams may a good thing if you have the
knowledge and resources to handle it, otherwise it isn't.

I recommend the book Internet Routing Architectures from cisco press.

/Tony

--
Tony Sarendal - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IP/Unix