I'm unable to mount a MS-DOS disk within a USB floppy drive on
OpenBSD 3.7/i386.

The following is both displayed and written to dmesg:

====8<----
umass0 at uhub1 port2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: CITIZEN XIDE-USB, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2
umass0: using UFI over CBI with CCI
scsibus1 at umass0: 2 targets
sd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <, , > SCSI0 0/direct fixed
sd0: 0MB, 0 cyl, 64 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sec, 1 sec total
====8<----

disklabel doesn't recognize the MS-DOS filesystem either:

====8<----
$ disklabel sd0
#/dev/rsd0c
type: SCSI
disk: SCSI disk
label:
flags:
bytes/sector: 512
sectors/track: 64
sectors/cylinder: 2048
cylinders: 0
totals sectors: 1
rpm: 3600
interleave: 1
trackskew: 0
cylinderskew: 0
headswitch: 0            # microseconds
track-to-track seek: 0   # microseconds
drivedata: 0

16 partitions:
#             size   offset  fstype [fsize bsize cpg]
  c:             1        0  unused      0     0     # Cyl    0 -   0*
disklabel: cylinders/unit 0
====8<----

...and if fact, provides the same output whether the floppy disk has
inserted into the USB drive or not.  Having the floppy disk inserted
into the drive prior to connecting to the USB port doesn't change
this output either.

Obviously attempting to mount (regardless of partition used) doesn't
work:

$ sudo mount -t msdos /dev/rsd0c /mnt
mount_msdos: /dev/rsd0c on /mnt: Block device required

Is this drive not supported or what am I not gleaning here?  Thanks.

Jim