Not that particular solution but I have used several of these without problem.

http://www.arcoide.com/disk_raidcase.php

Not tried their SATA solutions, they currently don't do one with 'hot plug' cages but do have the following:

http://www.arcoide.com/ezraid_3.5_dd4_baymount.php

Regards

Simon

Jean-Daniel Beaubien wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone tried this (http://www.allmediait.com/html/araid.html) hardware raid solution. It seems to only support PATA. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with this box. Anyone ever compared it to an Accusys 7500?

On a side note, anyone knows hardware raid solution similar to this or to Accusys's 7500 solution but SATA?

Jd

http://www.allmediait.com/html/araid.html