Am Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005 05:14 schrieben Sie:

> When i flip down the lcd of the computer, when i turn it up again i
> got a black screen with just a cursor blinking, my keyboard doesn't
> work.. the only way to get my computer back without restarting the
> system (using the power button, cause i can't control it) or going
> trough ssh and killing the X server..

Hi,

I got the same problem on my T20. Just a workaround, which might be suitable
for you: run 'zzz' from your X session and your notebook goes off to sleep.
Then you can close the lid and as soon as you reopen it, it awakes.

A fix for the mentioned behavior would be appreciated. Any clues how to
produce useful debugging info?

Regards,
Stephan