Francisco Valladolid wrote:
Abit A8XV Pro work fine.

I assume you intended to say "Abit A8VX Pro".
It's a minor nit, until you type it into Google.  ;-)

On 10/11/05, Simon Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in building a machine for use as an OpenBSD workstation and
would appreciate any recommendations on AMD64 motherboards that are well
supported. I assume there are people on this list using OpenBSD as their
primary OS and would be interested to hear what you're using.

This would be a damned sight easier if manufacturers didn't insist on
including everything but the kitchen sink on-board and failing to document
which chipsets they're using. Can you even buy desktop motherboards that
don't come with on-board sound and network these days?

Any advice is appreciated.

Simon

--
Half Moon tonight. (At least it's better than no Moon at all.)

--
---
BSD - Unix simplicity.