On 02/24/11 19:28, RLW wrote:
W dniu 2011-02-24 12:11, Patrick Lamaiziere pisze:
Le Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:09:18 +0100,
Manuel Guesdon<ml+openbsd.m...@oxymium.net>  a icrit :

| Did you try to increase the number of descriptor?
| #define EM_MAX_TXD 256
| #define EM_MAX_RXD 256
|
| I've tried up to 2048 (and with MAX_INTS_PER_SEC = 16000) but it
looks | worth.

Thank you ! I'll investigate this !

As I said it is worth here. The load is increaded and I lose around 50
Mbits of bandwith. I was curious if you've made some tests on this.

ok, so the conclusion might be, that if one want to have transfers bigger than 300mbit/s on em(4), one should tuning the em(4) driver source code?

I have firewalls with more than 300Mbit/s and standard GENERIC.MP.