Hugo Osvaldo Barrera <h...@osvaldobarrera.com.ar> writes:

> Anyway, I'm not asking HOW to fight it, but rather for suggestions of
> what you guys use.

The systems I set up and maintain have:

* on the internet-facing box, a greylisting and greytrapping spamd
  that also uses the uatraps and nixspam blacklists, fetched every hour.

* on the mail server or in the signal path, your choice of MTA
  (exim or postfix if you're not of the sendmail kind) with content
  filtering, usually spamassassin plus clamav

all of this is in base or within pkg_add reach.  details vary with
local needs, but these are the main components.

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/