it requires driver modifications for all 802.11n supporting chips, and
ieee80211 infrastructure update to add support for new modulation rates other
new 11n techniques that are tied into the stack

--
the preceding comment is my own and in no way reflects the opinion of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff

  • 802.11n Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
    • Re: 802.11n Chris Cappuccio