On Oct 16, 2005, at 10:52 PM, Stephen Nelson wrote:

I am having a problem booting an Intel xSeries 336 from cdrom. I have
tried both the 3.7 cd image and the latest snapshot image and both have
the same symptoms.

The same machine starts without a problem with Linux and Windows boot
cds. It has a p4 cpu, diskless, and dual broadcom BCM5721 gigabit
ethernet adapters.

Do the x366s come in P4 flavors? Looking at IBM's site suggests they only come in Xeon.

Our x336s boot the AMD64 image quite happily. On our boxes I had to drop RAM below 4GB, but after that everything was shiny.
--
Bryan Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]