Thanks David and Stuart.

I couldn't make it work using David's method, but It worked using this
ppp.conf:
default:
 set log CHAT

tim:
 set device /dev/ttyU3
 set login "\"!chat -f /etc/ppp/peers/tim.chat\""
 set speed 460800
 set phone "*99***1#"
 set authname "tim"
 set authkey "tim"
 set timeout 120
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0
 #add default HISADDR
 disable ipv6cp

I think the problem was the authentication. I tried to add user tim, and
configure pap-secrets and chat-secrets, but it continued not to work.
Anyway, the problem is solved now, thank yoy guys.

Cheers.

--
Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.