On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:22:49PM -0300, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> On 03/16/2011 02:11 PM, Christiano F. Haesbaert wrote:
> > On 16 March 2011 13:03, Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org> wrote:
> >> OpenBSD Europe, which is run by Liam Foy in Manchester, is also
> >> now ready for pre-orders!
> >>

> > I bought from openbsdeurope last time and I'm buying again.
> > They're great and also ship to South America, no extra taxes, so if
> > you are in SA, thats probably your best shot.
> >

> Could you be more specific; what country are you in?

.br

> I really would hate to have to pay customs, last time they said "we'll
> let it pass for just $6 *this time*". (I'm in Argentina).
> Suck to be here, BTW.

We don't pay customs for anything under $50, but these products, CDs,
posters and such, they usually let it pass, even over $50.
But the point is, openbsdeurope didn't charge me a big amount for shipping,
as for the customs you will have to pay it or not anywhere (I suppose).

I can't say anything about ar, maybe gonz...@x61.com.ar knows.
--
Christiano Farina HAESBAERT
Do NOT send me html mail.