Please be gentle... this is my first ever port.

>From the site:

OpenConnect is a client for Cisco's AnyConnect SSL VPN, which is
supported by the ASA5500 Series, by IOS 12.4(9)T or later on Cisco
SR500, 870, 880, 1800, 2800, 3800, 7200 Series and Cisco 7301 Routers,
and probably others.

OpenConnect is released under the GNU Lesser Public License, version 2.1.

I used an earlier port of 2.26, and recently just saw that 3.02 was
released a few days ago (4-19-2011).

Please test.   I have tested it on i386 and amd64.  Works great to my
office's Cisco ASA VPN.  Thanks to Landry Bruell for straightening me
out on the LIBDEPENDS in my old makefile.  And thanks for Jiri B. for
the original...

Comments are suggested...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-gzip which had a name
of openconnect-3.02.tar.gz]