On 04/05/11 18:40, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> Op 4 mei 2011 om 17:23 heeft Kapetanakis Giannis<bil...@edu.physics.uoc.gr>
het volgende geschreven:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to ask if it's normal for pfsync bulk transfer to take 5-15
>> minutes to end for 60k states.
>>
> This is probably the first attempt failing because the interface is not yet
configured. So the first attempt times out and another one is done after a
while,

>   -Otto

This is not the case, cause I use that interface to ssh from one machine
to the other. Actually is the first interface being up and usable.

I also see the pfsync traffic all that minutes. Usually it takes 5
minutes (which seems a lot). Today it got 15.

Giannis

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]