Brad DeMorrow [bdemor...@gmail.com] wrote:

> Below is my dmesg, please let me know if there is any other
> information I could provide that would be useful.
> PS: It looks like  my dmesg is also indicating an issue with wpi
> firmware as well - although I haven't had any problems using it.

as a side note, wpi cards seem to have these firmware failures more and more
frequently as they start to fail.  i have one that only works for minutes at a
time now, if at all, before the firmware errors kick in and the card stops
functioning, it used to work for days at a time before giving these sorts of
errors.  I've also had a number of usb 802.11 NICs fail in strange ways and I
suspect these things are just prone to fail.  some NICs are also not well
supported, at very least, not al variations are well supported, and give
various errors, such as the many atheros wifis

--
the preceding comment is my own and in no way reflects the opinion of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff