2011/5/19 Gilbert Fernandes <gilbert.fernan...@orange.fr>

> Hello
>

> I am going to install OpenBSD using Miod's doc and document each part of
> it with pictures so the whole process for total noobs can be used.

Thanks for the effort, I will look into that. I also have a Yeeloong, and
it's a nice little machine. I recommend it for those who like a portable
device and can overlook the battery problems.
It's what drawed me to OpenBSD.

Greeting to Miod for his work on the platform, but also Jasper Lievisse,
> Adriaanse for allowing us to be able to use this very nice platform
> on OpenBSD. Your beers are waiting for you, all expenses covered by me.
>
> --
> Gilbert

I second the greetings,

cheers