On 25.5.2011 P3. 15:25 Q., Joakim Aronius wrote:
* Ivo Chutkin (open...@bgone.net) wrote:
from pf.conf:

  pass in log on $ext300 proto tcp from<spamd>  to any port smtp
rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port spamd

pass in log on $ext300 proto tcp from<spamd-black>  to any port smtp
rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port spamd

Hard to tell as you only show parts of the config. It could be a problem
related to the changes to pf between 4.6 and 4.7. You should probably take a
look at the current spamd(8) man page and update your pf rules for spamd
according to the example. And you need to check the pf logs to see what is
actually happening.

Regards,
/Joakim

Hi Joakim,
You gave me the right hint. I put "quick" in the rule and it start to work. I have to check which rule lat spammers get in.
I did not post my pf.conf because it is very long and a lot altq rules.

Thanks for the help,
Ivo