On 06/05/2011 02:37 AM, Paul Suh wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've been working with the flashrd system for booting from compact flash
> media, and ran across a case where I'd like to make some changes to isakmpd,
> but before I do so I'm not sure that it's a good idea.
>
> The location for certificates, CA's, private keys, etc. is hard-coded in
> /usr/src/sbin/isakmpd/conf.h and conf.c to be /etc/isakmpd/. I'd like to be

I thought you could change those in isakmpd.conf:
     # Certificates stored in PEM format
     [X509-certificates]
     CA-directory=           /etc/isakmpd/ca/
     Cert-directory=         /etc/isakmpd/certs/
     CRL-directory=          /etc/isakmpd/crls/
     Private-key=            /etc/isakmpd/private/local.key
I took the above from the isakmpd.conf(5).

Cheers,
--rodolfo