On 2011-06-21, Sean Howard <sil...@callysto.com> wrote:
> I am also using a ProBook 4520s
> I am however using OpenBSD-4.9 amd-64.
>
> I could try to see if I can install -current, but it would take me a few days
> (find time, backup again, reinstall, etc), however - I have attached my amd64
> dmesg.
>
> I had to disable ACPI to get it to work,

This is really not a good idea, especially on a particularly
temperature-sensitive system like a laptop.

> since, well, that would cause a kernel panic.

I don't see a bug report for this anywhere.

It would certainly be worth copying a -current kernel over
to see if it boots and make a bug report if the ACPI problem
persists, no need to overwrite your current kernel, just
use a different name instead of /bsd.