On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:26:56 +0200, Federico Giannici wrote:
I have just upgraded my amd64 desktop pc from 4.8 to 4.9.
I encountered two problems:

1) I have "mouse.resolution=90" in "/etc/wsconsctl.conf". Since the
upgrade it doesn't seem to work anymore. It's still there but seems to
be ignored. If I set it manually by command line it works.

2) All the "sftp://"; URLs in KDE no longer work. When I try to open
such an URL, for example by Konqueror or by Kate, I always get the
error "Error encountered while talking to ssh".

Are those know problems, or some kind of problem with my installation?

Thanks.

Did you sysmerge after you updated?

http://openbsd.org/faq/upgrade49.html#final