Hello Insan,

I guess I'm not sure I understand that statement, or I'm
miss-interpreting the rdomain configuration section and how it
interacts with rtables. If I understand the documentation correctly
additional rib tables defined in bgpd must exist inside the default
routing domain. The error messages read as if I missed a step and need
to create the additional routing table some how, which I'm having
trouble finding how to do that. Are you suggesting I add a rdomain
section in bgpd.conf in to create the rtable?