Hi,

I'm new to OpenBSD (exprience with Linux and FreeBSD) and I'm trying to
configure a second NIC at boot without result.
The OpenBSD version is 4.9.
This NIC name is re1 so I created the file /etc/hostname.re1 with the
following in :

inet 10.8.1.1 255.255.255.0 10.8.1.255

If use netstart to configure re1 (ksh /etc/netstart re1), it work fine but if I
reboot, only re0 in dhcp client is configure.

I've read man page of netstart, hostname, any rc I found, afterboot and
the FAQ without finding anything else than add configuration in
hostname.ifname

Is their any conf file that I can specify which NIC I want to be configure
at boot ?

Thanks
Michel