well, I did numerous times in the past.

th emisunderstanding most of you have is that queue assignment and th
actual queueing are sepearate things.
you assign a queue with the name X somewhere, be it by a rule in the
inbound path or the outbound, or a state in either direction, and when
we hit the enqueuing on the outbound interface we check wether the
packet in question is tagged to be put in a specific queue. if so, and
a queue by the desired name exists on the given interface, we do so,
otherwise it goes to the default queue.

* Brian A. Seklecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-10-21 17:59]:

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...