"hvom .org" <hvom....@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm one IP private, i'm block IP no-route with PF. PF block my IP..... it's
> very good and very bad :) :(
>
> My IP is type : 10.0.0.0/8. I'm made table with the man 4.9. Would you, one
> soluce for my problem, please.

>From what you write I get only a very vague idea of what the problem is
and what you're trying to do. (blocking non-routables coming from
the great elsewhere is generally a good idea, but your problem could be
that you may be overdoing it).

For any real help, ifconfig output plus your rule set would be essential.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/