You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
sqr-users-ow...@sqrug.org.
From: misc@openbsd.org
To: sqr-us...@sqrug.org
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:29:44 -0400

Dear user of sqrug.org,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount
of spam messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy
server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in order to keep your computer
safe.

Have a nice day,
sqrug.org support team.
Here was a non admissible message part of 'application/octet-stream'
MIME type. It has been automatically discarded before sending the
message to the list.