On 08/17/11 17:30, Pablo Velasco Fernandez wrote:
Hi all. Its possible to recovery a FFS partition? During my last OpenBSD
installation I format by mistake my second hard disk with all my videos,
texts, pictures etc... Thank you for you attention.

R-Studio is a good package for digging into filesystems.  I've
used it a couple of time on Windows disasters, and now an
OpenBSD disaster where I accidentally re-partitioned an
disk, and started a format before stopping it.  It's about
$79 for it.  The obnoxious part about it is that it only runs
on the CPU that you bind it to, but if you deal with disks,
having a system do this isn't that hard.

--STeve Andre'