Home Owners (Building) Insurance

http://www.homeowners-insurance.co.za/?sourceID=10000036&campaignID=51

Benefits

Enjoy a minimum saving of 20% on Home Owners (Building) Insurance.

As offered by the bonding banks. When insurance companies offer up to 20%
 reduction this could be anything from 0% to 20%.
http://www.homeowners-insurance.co.za/?sourceID=10000036&campaignID=51

Easy to process.
We will deal with your existing Home Owners insurer and handle everything on
 your behalf. All you need to do is give us permission to save you money every
 month.

We will never expose you to under-insurance.
Under-insurance occurs when the amount for which the property is insured, is
 less than the replacement value of such property. We are the only company in
 South Africa that offers this.

We offer full geyser warranty.
We are available 24/7 - 365 whether it's an emergency or not.

Terms and conditions apply.

Be advised that product benefits and offering may differ from insurer to
 insurer. If you feel you received this communication by mistake, please
 select this link {--unsubscribe--} to stop receiving any promotional offers
 or important news.
136 Glen Avenue, Hurlingham, 2194

dshome_button.jpg]

dshome-header.jpg]