Dear Sir / Madam,

It is indeed pleasure to bring to kind attention the following important
& useful publications from India.

1. 32nd Edition of Universities Handbook 2010, (Set of 2 Vols.), Price
US$ 400

2. 31st Edition of Universities Hand Book 2007, (Set of 2 Vols.), Price
US$ 350

3. Equivalence of Foreign Degrees 2007, Price US$ 100

The 32nd edition of Universities Handbook 2010 (Set of 2 Vols.) is a
compendium that contains latest information on 341 university level
institutions including 203 (Conventional), 62 Technical), 36
(Agriculture), 18 (Health Sciences), 9 (Law), 2 (Journalism), 11 (Open)
universities. Information relating to three Associate Members of
Association of Indian Universities (AIU) -Kathmandu University, Nepal;
University of Mauritius, Mauritius and Royal University of Bhutan also
finds place in the volume. The Handbook, which is published every
alternate year, gives information relating to: Officers and Deans of
Faculties; Library and Research Facilities; Scholarship and Fellowships;
Academic year-last date for admission and the approximate dates of
examinations; Courses of Studies; Minimum requirements for admission to
each course; Duration and the subjects of study for each course; Names of
Faculties; Names of Professors and Readers/Associate Professors with
their specializations (department-wise); Name of affiliated constituent
college together with names of Principals and Heads of Postgraduate
Departments in the Colleges. The Handbook also includes an introductory
chapter giving an overview of the University System in India.

Another publication on Equivalence of Foreign Degrees - 2007, This
publication explains the recognition of Foreign Examinations / Degrees /
Diplomas of worldwide Universities by AIU. It is an immense useful
publication for the Credential Evaluators / Evaluation Officers /
Administrators and all those engaged in the field of evaluations of
Degree and Diplomas.

Hence, for further reference for the researches / evaluators / students
etc., the University / College / Institute are advised to purchase some
sets of the above mentioned publications. Our prices are inclusive of
packing and forwarding charges and consignment will be sent through Speed
Post / Courier/ Registered Parcel. We shall ensure that the
publication(s) is received by you within 7 / 8 working days. However, the
payment may be made in form of International Check / Draft in favor of
Rara Avis Publishers Distributors and send it to us through Courier /
Registered Post

to ensure safe and prompt delivery.

We request you to kindly confirm your order via E-mail / Fax / Post to
us, so that we promptly execute your valuable order in time.

Assuring you our best cooperation and with warm regards.

Sincerely

Pawan Sehgal
Director Exports

Rara Avis Publishers Distributors
G-100, Jail Road, Hari Nagar, New Delhi-110058 (India)
Tel. : 0091-11 25502345, Mob. : 09811130113
E-mail. : raraavi...@yahoo.com / rap...@hotmail.com
Website : www.a1booksindia.com

Note : In case this e-mail is not concerned with you / your department,
please be so kind to forward the same to department concerned.