On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 04:21:31AM -0700, Stefan N wrote:

> Does OpenBSD PF engine have the feature to create time interval based rule?
> I have tried to do that but I could not find any relevant documentation.
> Is time interval based rule supported to be created on OpenBSD PF?

the question comes up at intervals, but so far at least the conclusion has been
that
there are other ways to implement the functionality (cron + anchors and/or rules
matching on table membership, etc) and no real need to complicate the pf.conf
syntax.

- P

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/