On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Hassan Monfared <hmonfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> don't spam please!!

Replying to phishing isn't gonna help. I know rule n:1 of mailing
lists is not to comply about spam, but since we are already offtopic
in this thread, I just wanted to tell that when I first saw the misc
archives at marc.info (before subscribing) I thought the lists were
abandoned. The spam on the lists really gives a bad first impression
about OpenBSD for the people that are just starting with it. Also it
makes harder to browse the archives (when you browse without searching
for anything). I think the best is to make emails from non-subscribers
to go moderation queue. I would definitively volunteer myself to
approve messages (and also clean the lists.openbsd.org archives in my
free time)