Marco,
You're thinking of that C2 aren't you?  Heh, but he wanted a network stack.

I'm thinking MS-DOS with the network stack...

Alec,
Why are you trolling?  If this is a real project/proposal, you need a
hell of a lot more help than this.

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk